Terms & Conditions
THE PROMOTER E&J Gallo Winery, 4th Floor, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1QQ
ADMINISTRATOR Davison Williams, 15 Northburgh Street, London EC1V 0JR
This prize promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to England residents aged 18 years or over at the time of entry excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s agents, third parties or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion.
- PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
- The Promotional Period opens at 06:00 on 14.07.2020 (the "Opening Date") and will end at 20:00 on 10.08.2020 (the "Closing Date").
- Daily opening time 06:00 (the “Opening Date”) and daily closing time 20:00 (“Closing Date”) during the Promotional Period.
HOW TO ENTER
- Purchase any 75cl bottle from the Gallo Family Vineyards range from a Bargain Booze store.
- Text GFV to 81400.
- Prize winners will receive a notification text message with a £50 Love2shop Reward Code.
- Entrants must have a mobile phone to enter this Promotion. Entry is by text only. Entrants must have a mobile phone able to send and receive messages to/from 5-digit short codes. Messages charged at service provider’s standard network rate. Texts may not be included in any text inclusive packages. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Please check with your network provider. Text lines are open from 06:00 to 20:00 every day until the Closing Date. Ask the bill payer before texting. If you text before the Opening Date and daily Opening Time or after the daily Closing Time and Closing Date, you will not be entered but you will be charged. Take care when entering the text code; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and you may be charged at a higher rate. If you are unable to send a text, please check with your network operator first. For technical issues only, phone 0845 08 29622 between Monday and Friday from 9:30am to 5pm excluding public holidays.
- Only 1 entry per person per week during the Promotional Period. Only one mobile phone number will be accepted per person. Any entrant using multiple mobile phone numbers to access the Promotion will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter that any entrant or the entrant’s household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, using identities other than their own, using any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries, or otherwise acting dishonestly, fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these terms, such entrant will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Proof of purchase will not be accepted as proof of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for whatsoever reason.
- DAILY PRIZE WINNER SELECTION
- Prizes are pre-allocated via an open winning moments algorithm created by an independent third party. If your time of entry matches a guaranteed winning moment between the daily opening and closing times 06:00 and 20:00 during the Promotional Period, then you will be awarded the prize. If two entries are received at the same time, the entry processed by the server first will be the winning entry. In the event that no one enters at the winning moment, that prize will remain available until the next entry, rolling over into the next day if necessary. All prizes will be won.
DAILY PRIZE AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- There is 1 prize per day of a £50 Love2shop Reward Code. Code can be redeemed at www.love2shoprewards.co.uk against a number of retailers and is valid until 30.04.2021.
- Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to replace a prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- Prize winners will be notified via text message.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize.
- Winners may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, using a winner’s name and, if relevant, their image and any statements made by them concerning the Promotion and the prizes won as part of the Promotion. This does not prevent the Promoter from disclosing the winner’s surname and county of residence in accordance with paragraph 11.9 of these Terms and Conditions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. In any event, the Promoter’s liability is limited to one thousand pounds.
- DATA PROTECTION
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Promotion the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize claim to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- For non-technical assistance during the Promotion, please email email@example.com
- If any clause or provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.